Five days in, and 2012 has so far offered up:
1. A confusing 'non-hangover' on January 1st, after drinking for 12 hours straight. Not sure how... if I find out, I'll share.
2. Twelve hours of commuting to and from my office in only three working days. Blargh.
3. Enlightened pre-sleep reading in the form of "The Rules of Life (Second Edition)' by Richard Templar.
4. Pondering if I will be able to top my 2011 title of 'Badass Babe of the Year' in the next 361 days. (Hat tip to Jalopnik.com)
5. Wondering - after what I managed to unwittingly cram into 2011 - what the hell is going to happen this year?
6. Finally setting up orridgenal.co.uk to facilitate this blog and many more things to come.
I'm going to give it another week before I make any official judgments, but something tells me it's going to be a good'un...